Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > LATAM | LATAM Pass
Reload this Page >

Service Quality on the Various LAN Airlines

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 24, 2024, 2:50 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA:1K MM, AF:FB-Platinum; QR: PC Platinum, FI: Saga Gold

I have read that service quality varies greatly among the various LAN airlines. Is this the case? My only experience has been with LAN Brasil which was not great. Wondering as I am choosing airlines for a forthcoming trip and LAN Peru is a good option, schedule wise.
Old Mar 24, 2024, 8:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Jumbo mas
My recent LP flights had lovely crews. (2xxx flight numbers) That's not my historical experience, but more recently. My experience over the past couple of decades has been generally that LA (sub-1000 flight numbers) are better experiences. I have no experience with domestic flights other than in Chile, and most everything has been in the front cabin.
Braniff likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.