Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LATAM linking reservations

Search this Thread

Old Mar 22, 2024, 8:39 pm
Original Poster

LATAM linking reservations

I have an award booking flying LATAM metal GRU-BOS with Alaska miles. We’re planing to take a domestic flight prior to this flight IGU-GRU with LATAM. Would they be able to link both reservations and hopefully check our bags from IGU all the way to BOS?. We don’t have to do customs anything, I wonder how far is the domestic gastes from the international gates for LATAM? We will have about 3 hours for this connection

thank you!!!
Old Mar 22, 2024, 10:26 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Jumbo mas
"Linking" reservations is nothing more than a note in one reservation cross-referencing another. It doesn't combine them into one PNR. And unless things are in one PNR, LA will not, repeat, will not, and I repeat again, will not check bags through. At least you're not having to "enter" a country to claim bags or worse yet, need a visa to accomplish same.
Semphyra likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.