Wiki Posts
Search

LATAM Web Site

Search this Thread

Old Jan 6, 2024, 8:30 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Life PLT 3MM/ NZ Gold
LATAM Web Site

When I access the web site to check on schedules and fares it jumps around. I am using the New Zealand web site but also tried using the USA web site and it jumped also. Is this normal or ??
Old Jan 21, 2024, 1:49 pm

Programs: NZ*G
For anybody having issues with this, you need to set your computer timezone to Buenos Aires, Argentina (GMT-3).
Old Feb 20, 2024, 4:08 am

Programs: AC, AS, BA Silver/OW Sapphire, DL, SQ/*A Silver, Bonvoy Gold, HH Gold
Originally Posted by NPCtom
For anybody having issues with this, you need to set your computer timezone to Buenos Aires, Argentina (GMT-3).
Have attempted this as well...Changing country websites, VPNs, browsers, nothing produces the display of flights. Countless attempts, once clicked on "Search" it says

"The search is taking longer than usual

We encountered a problem with the results. Please try again"

Think time to dash for skyairlines (thankfully flights are in SA) yet would much rather LATAM

Any remedy?

Last edited by Doors Closing; Feb 20, 2024 at 4:21 am
Old Feb 21, 2024, 7:48 am

Programs: On the way to lowly LATAM Gold, AA, MiClub Lider
Originally Posted by Doors Closing
Any remedy?
Try again later in the day or next day and the tech issues are usually resolved. Sky Airline site can suck even more.
Old Mar 23, 2024, 5:48 am

I'm reeeeeally struggling with processing a refund on LATAM. I've tried on the iPhone App, on Mozilla, on Chrome, on Safari, even on Edge...The app crashes, the website too. is this normal?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.