Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Group/Confirmation Lookup

Search this Thread

Old Feb 27, 2024, 8:52 am
Original Poster

Group/Confirmation Lookup

My family is on a tour with a group ticket and were given a confirmation code. On the app, it says its not valid, and on website it errors out to look up our flights

I called into LATAM and gave them the E-Ticket number and they gave me the same confirmation code, but then said I should call the group line. The group line only works for sales, not support

The agency we are with told us to call LATAM, so wondering if anyone else has any tricks to just see the ticket info? Thanks!
Old Feb 27, 2024, 8:52 am
Original Poster

Also, can you add FF# to group tickets on LATAM? not sure if they earn any, but might as well try... if so, how?
Old Feb 27, 2024, 10:11 am

Programs: LA Platinum
Hi,

I’m not sure about group tickets but you can try putting your reservation code into TripCase, and if that works go into documents to view the ticket.
Old Feb 27, 2024, 10:32 am
Original Poster

That worked to see it - thanks!
Old Feb 27, 2024, 10:34 am
Original Poster

That’s crazy - I can see everyone in the groups info via that
Old Feb 27, 2024, 11:48 am

Programs: LATAMPASS Silver, SkyMiles Silver Medallion
IIRC you can't manage your booking or do online check-in on LATAM.com

If you want to add your FFP number, you'll need to contact your travel agent or do it at the check-in desk. You should be able to earn miles if your airline is partnered with LA, but keep in mind that your booking class is likely G or similar, which might affect accrual
Old Feb 27, 2024, 12:07 pm
Original Poster

Yeah, just assuming I'll do that at check in desk. It's quick intra-Ecuador flights so not too worried on seat selection for those anyway.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.