Wiki Posts
Search

Not Able to Input PASS FFN

Search this Thread

Old Sep 18, 2022, 5:06 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Alaska MVP Gold 100K, Hyatt Globalist, and Marriott Titanium Member
Not Able to Input PASS FFN

Anyone else having issues inputting their LATAM PASS number on their reservation?

I just booked a flight with my Details, which included my FFN. After booking, I tried to book a LATAM+ seat, but it's saying that I have to pay. I double checked my details on the reservation, my FFN is not attached to my name for some reason. One customer service agent gave me some lame response that I can put in my FFN 48 hours before departure, and a 2nd agent told me it may be an issue with the website. Is this a common occurrence?

Update: I just input my partner’s AS FFN on the same Itinerary and worked fine on the LA App. I don’t understand why I can’t put it my LA FFN for myself. Is LA playing a game here, or is there website really just screwed up right now?

Last edited by sfflyer415; Sep 18, 2022 at 9:12 pm
Old Sep 20, 2022, 2:11 pm
Original Poster

Trying to bump this, hoping to get some clarification.

Is it normal to not be able to input your LATAM Pass number when you purchase a flight?
Old Sep 21, 2022, 6:28 am

Programs: LATAMPASS Silver, SkyMiles Silver Medallion
Not normal but not unheard of. Does your LATAM Pass profile (ie. name) match your reservation?
Old Sep 21, 2022, 8:35 am
Original Poster

Yup, my name matches exactly. I’ve read older posts on here where people had problems adding their Partner FFN, but they were able to add their LATAM Pass number just fine.

I’m having the opposite problem. I was able to add my Alaska FFN easily on another reservation, but I can’t put in my LATAM FFN.

This is not making any sense, not sure if LATAM is playing a game here?
Old Sep 21, 2022, 2:47 pm

Programs: LATAMPASS Silver, SkyMiles Silver Medallion
No, just buggy systems :P

Are you Black Signature? You may be able to get help from them via their WhatsApp number
Old Oct 5, 2022, 1:52 pm
Suspended

I have a different type of problem. I put my Delta number in the reservation when I bought the Latam ticket. Later on I wanted to change to Latam number, the phone agent said they couldn't do it and I had to request this when I check in at the airport counter. At the airport counter, they tried to enter my Latam number, but the system said it was not a valid number...good going, Latam. LOL...I just smiled it off, that sounded about right, it's Latam. And this is in line with many other center/south American based companies-- anything out of their routine work is not doable.

Last edited by Mama; Oct 5, 2022 at 2:15 pm
Old Oct 6, 2022, 7:16 pm

Programs: Latam Pass Black; UA 1K, 1MM; Marriott LT
Having the same issue as a Black member.
Old Oct 30, 2022, 4:44 pm
Suspended

I just completed my second trip with LATAM a week ago. This is a round trip long haul, I entered Delta's FFN when I purchased the ticket. The reservation record and boarding pass all display my Delta number. But it has been one week since I completed the flight, my Delta account still does not show the mile credit. Latam, you .
I mean, really???

Last edited by Mama; Nov 1, 2022 at 12:39 pm
Old Feb 3, 2023, 9:11 am

Programs: IC Royal Ambassador, Hyatt Diamond
Originally Posted by LimeyFlyer
Having the same issue as a Black member.
Having the same issue. Wanted to select seats awhile ago but now all the bulkhead ones are gone. Not able to attach it to the reservation because they claim the "system" won't allow it. Same with wanting to upgrade with coupons. They said select seats during checkin will be free (will see!) and the coupon upgrade should work 48hours prior to departure (will see!). I'm not holding my breath.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.