FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   LATAM | LATAM Pass (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/latam-latam-pass-689/)
-   -   Not Able to Input PASS FFN (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/latam-latam-pass/2094767-not-able-input-pass-ffn.html)

sfflyer415 Sep 18, 2022 5:06 pm

Not Able to Input PASS FFN

Anyone else having issues inputting their LATAM PASS number on their reservation?

I just booked a flight with my Details, which included my FFN. After booking, I tried to book a LATAM+ seat, but it's saying that I have to pay. I double checked my details on the reservation, my FFN is not attached to my name for some reason. One customer service agent gave me some lame response that I can put in my FFN 48 hours before departure, and a 2nd agent told me it may be an issue with the website. Is this a common occurrence?

Update: I just input my partner’s AS FFN on the same Itinerary and worked fine on the LA App. I don’t understand why I can’t put it my LA FFN for myself. Is LA playing a game here, or is there website really just screwed up right now?

sfflyer415 Sep 20, 2022 2:11 pm

Trying to bump this, hoping to get some clarification.

Is it normal to not be able to input your LATAM Pass number when you purchase a flight?

Semphyra Sep 21, 2022 6:28 am

Not normal but not unheard of. Does your LATAM Pass profile (ie. name) match your reservation?

sfflyer415 Sep 21, 2022 8:35 am

Yup, my name matches exactly. I’ve read older posts on here where people had problems adding their Partner FFN, but they were able to add their LATAM Pass number just fine.

I’m having the opposite problem. I was able to add my Alaska FFN easily on another reservation, but I can’t put in my LATAM FFN.

This is not making any sense, not sure if LATAM is playing a game here?

Semphyra Sep 21, 2022 2:47 pm

No, just buggy systems :P

Are you Black Signature? You may be able to get help from them via their WhatsApp number

Mama Oct 5, 2022 1:52 pm

I have a different type of problem. I put my Delta number in the reservation when I bought the Latam ticket. Later on I wanted to change to Latam number, the phone agent said they couldn't do it and I had to request this when I check in at the airport counter. At the airport counter, they tried to enter my Latam number, but the system said it was not a valid number...good going, Latam. LOL...I just smiled it off, that sounded about right, it's Latam. And this is in line with many other center/south American based companies-- anything out of their routine work is not doable.

LimeyFlyer Oct 6, 2022 7:16 pm

Having the same issue as a Black member.

Mama Oct 30, 2022 4:44 pm

I just completed my second trip with LATAM a week ago. This is a round trip long haul, I entered Delta's FFN when I purchased the ticket. The reservation record and boarding pass all display my Delta number. But it has been one week since I completed the flight, my Delta account still does not show the mile credit. Latam, you :td::td:.
I mean, really???

stinger101 Feb 3, 2023 9:11 am

Originally Posted by LimeyFlyer (Post 34660944)
Having the same issue as a Black member.

Having the same issue. Wanted to select seats awhile ago but now all the bulkhead ones are gone. Not able to attach it to the reservation because they claim the "system" won't allow it. Same with wanting to upgrade with coupons. They said select seats during checkin will be free (will see!) and the coupon upgrade should work 48hours prior to departure (will see!). I'm not holding my breath.