Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > LATAM | LATAM Pass
Reload this Page >

US Bank LATAM Visa card discontinued

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

US Bank LATAM Visa card discontinued

Search this Thread

Old Jan 2, 2022, 9:40 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Exclamation US Bank LATAM Visa card discontinued

I recently got a snail mail from US Bank, saying: "... the LATAM Visa Card Program will end in March 2022. This means your LATAM Visa Signature card be automatically converted to the the Altitude Go Visa Signature Card...".

They had removed the LATAM Visa card from their website much earlier, but even as of November (when I called to cancel mine) they said I couldn't convert to another card so as Go but could only cancel.

So why they're sending me this letter saying my (cancelled) card will be converted, I don't know, but the point is that it explains that their LATAM Visa card is totally ending in a couple months.

I had been wondering how long they were going to continue with it ever since I got them to waive my annual fee for one year a bit over a year ago because I explained to them that I was having so many issues with the (US version of) the LATAM (Mulitplus) program expiring my points differently than what I had been told for years.
EqualOpp, CalanMan and Semphyra like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.