Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > LATAM | LATAM Pass
Reload this Page >

LA 8115 BCN-GRU Equipment Change A350 to 777

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 22, 2018, 2:13 pm
Original Poster

Hi,

I noticed that my plane on October 5th was changed from an A350 to an 777 with old angle flat seats.
It seems like the change was only made on a couple of days during October without any regular pattern.
Does anyone know why this change happened and how big the chances are that they change it back to A350?

Thanks!
Old Sep 24, 2018, 9:00 am

Programs: LATAM Black / IHG Platinum / Avis Preferred Plus
Originally Posted by tokyonson
Hi,

I noticed that my plane on October 5th was changed from an A350 to an 777 with old angle flat seats.
It seems like the change was only made on a couple of days during October without any regular pattern.
Does anyone know why this change happened and how big the chances are that they change it back to A350?

Thanks!
They are moving them to US market.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.