Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > LATAM | LATAM Pass
Reload this Page >

LAN dropping the "Comodoro" from Black

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 25, 2015, 9:51 am
Original Poster

Programs: LATAM Black Signature, SPG Ambassador LT Gold, Marriott Plat, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Diamond

Hey

Just got my 2015 kit for C.Black, and all the stationary and also the cards, dropped the "Comodoro" from the name of the category. Now it's just Black. I'm guessing this is to uniform it to the TAM Black one, so they can use just one nomenclature.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vw4aew9t8h..._2823.jpg?dl=0
Old Mar 25, 2015, 12:08 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Jumbo mas
And it makes it quite easy to know what language will be used, i.e., inglés with an accent That seems to be LAN way!
Old Mar 25, 2015, 12:23 pm
Hilton 25+ BadgeMarriott 10+ Badge

What a pity

Hi,

Although I don't have anything to do with LANPass, I find this to be such a pity.
I always find these exotic name to add some ummpphh to the level especially in this time of globalization, they should be making themselves different from the next door competitor..

Black - soooo common and boring..

Cheers!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.