Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > LATAM | LATAM Pass
Reload this Page >

Why Does LAN.com Not Show Madrid Routes

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 12, 2014, 3:33 am
Original Poster

Hi,

I'm trying to book a flight LHR-MAD-LIM return, and I remember a couple of years back booking it on the LAN website and getting that exact routing. Now that routing is completely gone from their website, even though they are flying it every single day... The only thing that comes up is TAM via GRU.

Does anyone know why this is and how to book it without calling them? (Calling them has always been a disaster for me).
Old Sep 14, 2014, 9:59 am

Programs: LANPASS premium silver, A3
Hi,
This seems to be appearing since last year. You should be able to book your flights through Iberia's web site with the LIM-MAD sector operated by LA or by an online travel agent.
cheers

767traveller

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.