Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > LATAM | LATAM Pass
Reload this Page >

South American Airpass arriving non on OneWorldne?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 5, 2014, 4:51 am
Original Poster

Hi guys,

i need you help!
I am arriving in South America on turkish airlines. I was wondering if I am still eligible to buy the South American Airpass.

I was reading terms and conditions and it reads
http://www.lan.com/en_us/sitio_perso...ome_banner_saa

The discounted SAA fares depend on the airline that operates the internation flight arriving in or leaving South America, whether this be Lan ..... or any other airline, with the exception of Aerolineas Argentinas, Taca, Avinaca, Copa Panama, San Air Company, Sprit Airlines, Air Euorpa, Gok, Condor, Air France, KLM or TAP.

On another page however it states only OneWorld airlines....

Anyone can shed some light?

Thanks!
Old Jul 5, 2014, 8:03 am

Programs: Latinpass Million Miler. BA Gold.
Originally Posted by italian7
Hi guys,

i need you help!
I am arriving in South America on turkish airlines. I was wondering if I am still eligible to buy the South American Airpass.

I was reading terms and conditions and it reads
http://www.lan.com/en_us/sitio_perso...ome_banner_saa

The discounted SAA fares depend on the airline that operates the internation flight arriving in or leaving South America, whether this be Lan ..... or any other airline, with the exception of Aerolineas Argentinas, Taca, Avinaca, Copa Panama, San Air Company, Sprit Airlines, Air Euorpa, Gok, Condor, Air France, KLM or TAP.

On another page however it states only OneWorld airlines....

Anyone can shed some light?

Thanks!
It is indeed a bit confusing, but it seems you can when you fly in on TK. I don't think you get the discounted version - from what I remember that is only for LAN or oneworld passengers.

It does depend though on your itinerary - sometimes a multistop ticket is cheaper than the air pass, so do check on the LAN website.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.