Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > LATAM | LATAM Pass
Reload this Page >

Noise Canceling Headsets in Buiness?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 9, 2013, 6:19 pm
HNL
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Does LAN provide Noise Canceling Headsets in business class on long haul 767 flights?
Old Apr 9, 2013, 6:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Jumbo mas
Si (or Sipo, on flights to and from Chile )
Old Apr 9, 2013, 7:57 pm

Programs: LAN, AA, SPG
Eastbay, are you sure those headphones are "noise canceling"? It seems to me that they are just regular stereo headphones. Is there a noise canceling switch that I have missed?
Old Apr 9, 2013, 8:21 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Jumbo mas
Originally Posted by phlashba
Eastbay, are you sure those headphones are "noise canceling"? It seems to me that they are just regular stereo headphones. Is there a noise canceling switch that I have missed?
There is no switch, but you can certainly tell when they aren't functioning properly (i.e., loose connection) - they aren't the best NC, but they are NC.
Old Apr 9, 2013, 8:34 pm
HNL
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Thanks all.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.