Search this Thread

Old Nov 12, 2012, 11:11 am

Programs: LAN Commodore
Originally Posted by Gaucho100K
of course, using it is another issue...
Especially outside Argentina.
Old Nov 13, 2012, 5:12 am
Moderator, Argentina and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lord of Malbec & all Wines Argentine. AA EXP / Marriott Lifetime Silver / Hertz Presidents Circle
Originally Posted by david_33
Especially outside Argentina.
Amen..... imagine wanting to get 4 award tickets from EZE to LAX or SFO in January or February.....
Old Nov 14, 2012, 7:19 pm

LANPASS credit cards

I think we get the best deal, incredibly, as all things LANPASS seem to make it harder for us, here in Chile.

The Santander LANPASS credit cards come in 3 main flavors, MC/VI Gold, MC/VI Platinum and MC Worldmember/Worldmember Ferrari
All of them get 1.6 kms per USD spent, and they all used to get 10 free kgs excess baggage, although recently they took that away from the Gold CC.
The Gold, as with most other CCs in Chile, gives a preferential price for getting into Pacific Clubs, about $6.000 (12 usd)
The Platinum and Worldmember credit cards make you instant Premium on LANPASS, meaning you get 2 free upgrade coupons, excess baggage, etc...
The Worldmembers also get 4 extra upgrade coupons plus access to the Mistral Lounge with a companion when flying LAN (extra companions are $30 ea.), and also free access to the Pacific Clubs when flying other airlines.

The Gold card is pretty easy to get, I got one as a college student.

The platinum card is offered to Santander clients who make more than 2.000.000 a month (roughly 4k usd) or have equivalent equity

The Worldmember card is offered to Santander clients who make more than 2.500.000 a month (roughly 5k usd) or have equivalent equity

The WM Ferrari is a limited edition offered to select clients (I think you can't just apply for it, you have to get invited)

Also, there's a free (but really crappy) "VIP" lounge in domestic departures in SCL for all Santander cardholders, I think this also applies to other countries Santander cardholders. Or you can just buy a drink and chat your way in.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.