Community
Wiki Posts
Search

smartervegas.com - reputable site?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 6, 2009, 4:04 pm
Original Poster

smartervegas.com - reputable site?

Will be in Vegas the second week of May. Have been keeping an eye on the promos for the show Ka. I've been seeing mostly 25% off offers and have been waiting for the May dates to become available.

Saw today that smartervegas.com has a promo listed for Ka with dates going through May. The promo also appears to be better than the more common 25% off ones I've been seeing.

Checked the MGM website to see if they were offering the same promo, but only saw the 25% off with dates only through the end of April.

I guess I was just wanting reassurance that smartervegas.com is a legit website and buying tickets through them on this promo would be ok.
Old Apr 7, 2009, 1:31 am

Smartervegas appears to be reputable but I've only used them to look up promo codes. I was in vegas a few weeks ago and they had an offer for MGM player's club members for KA... buy one ticket get one free, or get one ticket after xxxx points is accumulated. Not sure how long the deal is supposed to last.
Old Apr 7, 2009, 7:56 am

Smarter Vegas is one of many sites that list various Vegas promotions. If you click on the Ka show link, it will (eventually) lead you to the MGM/Ka booking site -- so the discount and the dates are the same.
Old Apr 7, 2009, 10:53 am
Original Poster

Thanks -

I did end up purchasing the tickets through the link - it led me to the MGM booking site and I noticed the promo code was "TZOO" - so I went to the travelzoo website to double check and they were advertising the promo too.

I ended up with about 40% off the tickets, which was a great deal.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.