Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The Consolidated "Venetian" thread

Search this Thread

Old Oct 26, 2005, 3:48 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA-2MM; GalacticXpress-Irridium
Yes it is a great deal. The rate is a promo to coincide with Las Vegas' Centennial anniversary.
Old Oct 29, 2005, 12:33 pm

Just my luck! We're going out to Vegas for the big Comedy Festival on the 17th-20th, which of course just happen to be 3 nights that don't have ANY discount ($100 or otherwise) at all.

Yet the 21st-23rd is $100 a night. Maybe I should call Comedy Central and HBO and tell them to put their next Comedy Festival on from Monday-Wednesday
Old Nov 7, 2005, 5:33 pm

Programs: HHonors Diamond, HGVC, AA, UA
Definately a great value! If you sign up to receive regular e-mail news/offers direct from the Venetian, you will see offers such as this 3 to 4 times a year. We just returned from a 5 night stay for a convention and our rate was $229.00 + tax. Some people checking in on Wed. of last week were paying $445.00 for the same rooms. It's all about supply and demand. This is our 4th stay at the hotel and we'll definately return. Also, excellent restaurant choices on site.
Old Dec 13, 2005, 10:01 am
doc
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by Road King
Definately a great value! If you sign up to receive regular e-mail news/offers direct from the Venetian, you will see offers such as this 3 to 4 times a year.
---

Thanks for the tip Road King!

Mark
Old Dec 21, 2005, 9:13 am

Venetian for $149

Hi everyone,
just got this email in. The Venetian for $149 weekdays and $169 weekends.

http://www.venetian.com/accommodatio...ed52/index.cfm
Plus you get the following:
Your stay will include:

* A Venezia tower upgrade, which includes express check-in, complimentary shoe shine, daily newspaper delivery, and daily turn-down service
* 2-for-1 admissions to the Guggenheim Hermitage Museum
* $10 dollars off Madame Tussauds with two general admissions
* Book online and receive complimentary high-speed Internet access

Hope you can get a room!
Old Jan 2, 2006, 7:13 pm

suite deal!
Old Mar 12, 2006, 3:51 pm

Venetian promo concierge level

Sorry to be ignorant - but recieved promo ref Concierge level at the Venetian - says continental brekkie/ canapes / open bars / afternoon tea kind of stuff - do I take it they are provided but are the extras or are any of them complimentary - any one been - is the room better than the ordinary rooms??? Thanks Gwen
Old Mar 14, 2006, 8:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Basically if you are staying at the Venetian the concierge level is the way to go. The freebies are not very exciting and with all the great food places in Vegas you might be tempted to just pay and eat something you'll at least look forward to. The rooms will be in the newer tower but otherwise the room layout is essentially the same as the original tower where the rooms are showing wear and tear.
Old Mar 15, 2006, 11:24 am

Programs: America Worst
Venezia Concierge

That promo refers to the Venezia Concierge level Rooms.
The Breakfast, Drinks, Appetizers are served on the 12th floor.
Nice area to relax in. 61" Plasma. Open to all Concierge Level Guests.
Great in the morning for coffee and a pastry.
Also if you need to use a concierge. Go to this floor.
Usually no wait for service here.
Old May 10, 2006, 3:42 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA GGL, IHG Diamond Elite Amb, HH Diamond, Avis PC, Hertz PC, Sixt Platinum
THE VENETIAN - Any of you familiar with the VENEZIA TOWER suits?

Ok, after debating which hotel to stay in (as some of you might have read in my other post) I am going for the Venetian.
I want to book a room in the Venezia Tower but not sure which one.
I want to book The Venezia Luxury View suit or the Venezia Terrazzo Suite which is larger and has a large terrace on the pool level.

Price wise there is hardly a difference between them.
I like the sound of the Terrazzo suit but the only disadvantage is it’s on the lowest floors and only comes with 2 queen beds rather then a King size, while the Luxury view suits, as the name might suggest, are guaranteed a good view.

So, are any of you familiar with these rooms?
Old May 10, 2006, 6:05 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL GM, AA Gold, Hilton Diamond, Bonvoy Plat
Originally Posted by clubman
Ok, after debating which hotel to stay in (as some of you might have read in my other post) I am going for the Venetian.
I want to book a room in the Venezia Tower but not sure which one.
I want to book The Venezia Luxury View suit or the Venezia Terrazzo Suite which is larger and has a large terrace on the pool level.

Price wise there is hardly a difference between them.
I like the sound of the Terrazzo suit but the only disadvantage is it’s on the lowest floors and only comes with 2 queen beds rather then a King size, while the Luxury view suits, as the name might suggest, are guaranteed a good view.

So, are any of you familiar with these rooms?
Both good rooms, you need to decide for yourself. Patio and pool view important or is a strip view important? Do you want a King or 2 Queens?

The Terrazzo is a slightly bigger room, but not big enough to be a deciding factor.
Old May 10, 2006, 9:24 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Go with the Luxury suite, nothing like a good view of LAS especially at night.
Old May 14, 2006, 10:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by skofarrell
Both good rooms, you need to decide for yourself. Patio and pool view important or is a strip view important? Do you want a King or 2 Queens?

The Terrazzo is a slightly bigger room, but not big enough to be a deciding factor.
Patio aside, the only reason the room would be larger is because all the "standard" 2Q rooms at the Venetian/Venezia are larger than the 1K rooms, since they need more space for the larger combined bedding area. In terms of "useable floor space", there's probably little difference.
I'm pretty sure the Terrazo rooms have no real view, just of the pool area, on the same level. Not something that I'd be interested in.
Old May 14, 2006, 10:35 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: On a collision course with Kettledom
Can't imagine there is a bad room there, although it would probably be good to avoid the first floor rooms on the path to the elevator.
Old May 15, 2006, 2:43 am

Programs: BA GOLD HH GOLD
Venetian vs. Venezia - Is it worth paying extra?

Those of you who are familiar with both, is it worth paying the extra?
I am talking about Standard King View Suit's in both. (not the concierge level)
The price difference is $150 for the 3 nights we will be staying ($50 per night).
Is is worth paying the extra to stay in the Venezia Tower just for the separate check in, free newspaper, and shoe shine?

Is there any difference in the rooms themselves?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.