Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Venetian prepaid rate

Search this Thread

Old Nov 6, 2002, 9:13 am
Original Poster

Venetian prepaid rate

I just called Venetian reservations and was told that the best rate for the night of Nov. 21 is $119, but it's a prepaid, non-refundable rate (or $159 refundable). Does anyone know of any better deals?

I've also tried Priceline and bid up to $100 without luck.

Also, it seems like most hotels charge around $20 per person per day for gym & spa use. Is this customary for Las Vegas?

Thanks.

Old Nov 6, 2002, 10:00 am
Original Member

The Spa charge is indeed customary. That's a pretty good rate for the V but if you check around you may find better deals elsewhere. For instance, Mirage has an $89 rate and is a very nice hotel right across the street. The room will not be as large, however.
Old Nov 6, 2002, 1:12 pm
Hyatt Contributor Badge

The V charges $30 per person per day for spa useage. The charge is reduced to $15 if you book a spa treatment. Most hotels don't charge for the fitness facility if you book a spa treatment.
Old Nov 11, 2002, 11:36 am

You can find Priceline rates for the Venetian starting around $80. It appears Priceline is given access to Venetian inventory 14 days beforehand.
Old Nov 22, 2002, 12:51 pm

Programs: Marriott Ambassador Elite, Lifetime Platinum Elite, Hilton Diamond
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by dgross:
You can find Priceline rates for the Venetian starting around $80. It appears Priceline is given access to Venetian inventory 14 days beforehand. </font>
How can I determine that it is the Venetian that I'm bidding on? I know Priceline will tell me the class, such as 5-star, but didn't know it would indicate the actual hotel.

------------------
lennon
Old Nov 22, 2002, 7:35 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL GM, AA Gold, Hilton Diamond, Bonvoy Plat
Recent Priceline intelligence shows that the Venetian is the only 5 Star Priceline hotel in Vegas.

http://pub109.ezboard.com/fpriceline...icID=361.topic

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.