Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Airport to Gold Nugget

Search this Thread

Old Jul 2, 2018, 7:45 pm
Original Poster

Airport to Gold Nugget

Heading to Vegas for a family event where everyone is staying at the Gold Nugget. Looking for options to get to/from the airport/hotel. Will be traveling by myself and have one roller bag.

For arrival, have been looking at the various bus options, but find it difficult to see where you would get off for the Gold Nugget. For a novice to Vegas, they could use a much better website.

For the departure (0615) from Vegas my thinking is a taxi will be best. Question would be for a flight at that time when do you need to arrive at the airport? Currently figuring 30 minutes from hotel to airport then security (TSAPreCheck), etc. How easy is it to get a cab at 0400 ish in Vegas?

Thanks in advance!
Old Jul 2, 2018, 11:10 pm

Programs: CX GO, TSA Pre✓ Afflictions: TSASS
For both of those trips, I would recommend Uber or Lyft.

Both are cheaper than a taxi. Both might be more than a shuttle bus, but far more convenient.

Last edited by RevJim; Jul 2, 2018 at 11:19 pm
Old Jul 3, 2018, 5:31 pm
Original Poster

Thank you!
Old Jul 4, 2018, 5:49 am

Programs: Delta
Originally Posted by boatnfish
How easy is it to get a cab at 0400 ish in Vegas?
Very, if you book in advance. Not sure if any hang out at the taxi stand in front of the Golden Nugget at that hour.
Old Jul 6, 2018, 7:12 pm
Original Poster

Again, thanks much!
Old Jul 10, 2018, 4:26 pm

While I'd also suggest an Uber or Lyft, here is a link to the large shuttle bus operator. I'd be concerned that they require a pickup three hours before flight time with your early departure.

https://www.airportshuttlelasvegas.com/airport-shuttle/
Old Jul 11, 2018, 6:02 pm
Original Poster

Thank you everyone!

Plan is to try the WAX from the airport to hotel, provided the wait is short.

Will take taxi, Lyft, or Uber from hotel to airport.

Is leaving the hotel at 0400 reasonable to get a 0600 flight on Delta? Will be checking one bag. I have TSA PreCheck if that makes a difference at that time of the morning.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.