Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Las Vegas Airport D gates to Terminal 3

Search this Thread

Old Jul 11, 2018, 8:56 pm
Original Poster

Las Vegas Airport D gates to Terminal 3

I have a Delta flight arriving into the D gates about 3 hours before my Virgin Atlantic flight departs from E gates in Terminal 3. What is the quickest way to move between the D gates and Terminal 3?
Old Jul 11, 2018, 9:04 pm

There is a train from D to 3. When going down escalator to trains, stay to the right to head to termnal 3 train rather than the 1 train.

If you have centurion lounge access, it s in D. There is a priority pass lounge in 3.
Old Jul 12, 2018, 2:44 pm

Programs: AA Pro (mostly B6) OZ♦ (flying BR/UA), BA Silver Hyatt LT, Wynn Black, Cosmo Plat, Mlife Noir
You'll want to take the Red Line tram from D gates to T3.

In D gates, if going down the elevator you would most likely take from the Delta gates, you'll actually walk straight to get to the Red Line tram - through the new shopping boutiques - but as mentioned, it is the rightmost tram option (of the two trams).

Once you get to T3, make sure not to exit security through the automated exit doors. You will leave the tram arrival area towards that exit, but look for the signs pointing to the elevator that will take you up to E Gates.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.