Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > Las Vegas
Reload this Page >

Bringing son to Vegas for his 21st--what to do?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Bringing son to Vegas for his 21st--what to do?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 22, 2010, 7:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA-2MM; GalacticXpress-Irridium
Originally Posted by baccarat_king
Spring break 1989 (I was 19), TWA flight to Vegas with a stop in STL (yes, I got the upgrade), stayed at the (old) Aladdin $19 room rate (scored a mini-suite upgrade).
Ah yes, I too remember the Aladdin and their $19 rates....I guess that's a good thing
Old Jan 23, 2010, 1:32 pm

Programs: AA EP 3MM, UA Silver, Bonvoy LT TIT, Hyatt Explorist, HH Silver, Caesars PLT
Originally Posted by Gregory Nelson
Had my dad taken me to Vegas when I was 21, I would have been happy just to sit with him at the sports book and visit, have him show me some craps bets, go to a classy show, stuff like that.
I was a few years older on my first trip to Vegas, but I had a great time learning how to play craps with my dad at the Horseshoe. Now when I play craps with my mom and dad, the dealers have a very easy time keeping up since we all bet the same way
Old Jan 23, 2010, 1:52 pm

Location: Charlotte, NC, USA | CLT, formerly LHR & AMS (with just a bit of PSP)
Programs: BAEC Gold, Hilton Diamond, BonVoy Titanium, (soon former) Caesars7*, (former) Wynn Black, HR "Icon"
Originally Posted by aamilesslave
I was a few years older on my first trip to Vegas, but I had a great time learning how to play craps with my dad at the Horseshoe. Now when I play craps with my mom and dad, the dealers have a very easy time keeping up since we all bet the same way
the only relative (over the years) I have consistently played dice with is my stepfather,

But, he has a hugh black cloud over him; so I bet the don't whenever he is shooting... often with success.

He's so unlucky, he actually managed winning the bad beat @ Caesars AC two years ago for a cool $54K. Gotta love when losing the hand, brings in the big money!
Old Jan 24, 2010, 1:57 pm

Originally Posted by baccarat_king
the only relative (over the years) I have consistently played dice with is my stepfather,

But, he has a hugh black cloud over him; so I bet the don't whenever he is shooting... often with success.

He's so unlucky, he actually managed winning the bad beat @ Caesars AC two years ago for a cool $54K. Gotta love when losing the hand, brings in the big money!
Hahaha, that's when you know it's time to stop.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.