Wiki Posts
Search

Lounge Access in Transit

Search this Thread

Old Nov 19, 2017, 4:15 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1k
Lounge Access in Transit

I have about a 12 hour layover at ICN in about a month and I was wondering if it is possible to access the lounge for a little bit and then leave the airport, explore Seoul, and then return to the airport for my next flight

Thanks
Old Nov 19, 2017, 9:50 am

Programs: DL PM, 2 Million Miller
Yes, no problem
Old Nov 19, 2017, 5:55 pm

Programs: CX GO, TSA Pre✓ Afflictions: TSASS
I tried this in August 2016 and I couldn't do it. The lounge is airside, past transfer security, and I don't think there is any way back out once you are airside.

If you want to visit the city you should do that first, then hit the lounge when you get back.
Old Nov 20, 2017, 6:05 am

Programs: UA Premier Platinum, Skyteam Elite Plus (KE Morning Calm Premium)
Originally Posted by RevJim
I tried this in August 2016 and I couldn't do it. The lounge is airside, past transfer security, and I don't think there is any way back out once you are airside.

If you want to visit the city you should do that first, then hit the lounge when you get back.
RevJim is correct.
Old Nov 30, 2017, 12:09 pm

Yes, Visit Seoul first then come back to use the lounge, shower, eat, etc.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.