Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Korean Air | SkyPass
Reload this Page >

Baggage allowance with ICN stop over from LAX

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 27, 2017, 1:51 pm
Original Poster

Hi Experts,
I am planning to book a one way LAX - ICN - SGN J class with ICN stop over for 1 week, all in same PNR. Per KA site, I am allowed 2 x 32kg baggage check in from LAX - ICN. For ICN - SGN leg a week later, can I still check in 2 X 32 kg ? I though that intra asia route allow less pieces for check in. Thank you!
Old Jun 30, 2017, 8:41 am

Programs: KE Skypass Morning Calm Member, OZ Club
When you purchase the ticket, it will tell you the rules for how many bags at the bottom. Two free bags, presumably, will apply since you are coming from America and it is one reservation. If you split up the reservation and have two reservations, then definitely you will have to pay for extra bag.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.