Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Seat in First on 747 with Sleeper?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 19, 2015, 3:41 pm
Original Poster

Seat in First on 747 with Sleeper?

One of my upcoming segments has had an aircraft change to 747 with the old Sleeper seats in 2-2 configuration.

So, my question is window or aisle? Does the window seat have aisle access with the aisle seat fully extended or do you have to climb over the legs of the person next to you?
Old Nov 28, 2015, 2:51 pm

Programs: Delta, United, American
I am no expert but from what I've found from my upcoming flight on the same plane... the window does not have easy access to the aisle. Take a look at this video I found online.

Old Dec 11, 2015, 8:35 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by clintonuws
I am no expert but from what I've found from my upcoming flight on the same plane... the window does not have easy access to the aisle. Take a look at this video I found online.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5eAXqruCK8
Thanks! That actually helps a lot. I'll stick with an aisle seat on that segment.
Old Dec 17, 2015, 5:54 pm

Programs: PLAT -- 2.7Million
What's the best way to ensure that a flight I'm about to book won't have that configuration in First class? i.e. how can I identify that configuration across cities and aircraft type??

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.