Community
Wiki Posts
Search

skypass miles for lounge

Search this Thread

Old Jul 12, 2011, 4:25 am
Original Poster

skypass miles for lounge

First time on this forum! Does anyone know how long miles take to get credited to your account? Im flying with 3 weeks in between and my last leg has a long layover. I was wondering if i can redeem my miles from the first flight for lounge access. Thanks!
Old Jul 12, 2011, 8:04 am

As far as I know, you can use the lounge with your boarding pass of that day. but how about a quick call to KAL to make sure?

If they say no, be a Morning Calm member right in the cabin just by asking one of the crew. They were recruiting new members in my last flight experience to Singapore last week.
Old Jul 14, 2011, 3:34 am

Originally Posted by givemeferreros
First time on this forum! Does anyone know how long miles take to get credited to your account? Im flying with 3 weeks in between and my last leg has a long layover. I was wondering if i can redeem my miles from the first flight for lounge access. Thanks!
Miles will be credited to your Skypass after flight departure. To redeem miles for lounge access, you may click this link for details. http://www.koreanair.com/local/hk/gd...g_sp_rm_kl.jsp

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.