Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ATMs in Seoul

Search this Thread

Old Nov 27, 2019, 5:09 am

Programs: KE Skypass Morning Calm Member, OZ Club
Originally Posted by CO-PLAT
The CitiBank one said "Global". The others didn't, but at least one had the option for "foreign". Went back to CitBank again today to withdraw enough cash for the balance of my time here.
Have to check carefully - I know you're done but for future posters - it will say "Foreign Language" or ("Foreign Service" but that could just be horrible translation by the software ppl) and take domestic cards only.
Old Nov 29, 2019, 12:25 am

Programs: Delta Platinum & 2MM, Marriott Lifetime TIT, Hertz Pres Club, IHG Gold, *A Gold
Found two more “good” machines inside Costco in Busan today. One Citibank and one Standard Chartered. I used the Standard Chartered just to test it and was charged W3,600 fee. I don’t care as Charles Schwab refunds all ATM fees.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.