Lotte Car Rental Status?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Lotte Car Rental Status?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 12, 2019, 8:03 pm
Original Poster

Programs: United 1K, AA Plat Exec, DL Plat, Marriott Titanium Lifetime Elite, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Globalist
Lotte Car Rental Status?

I am planning on renting a car from PUS to ICN, and Lotte seems to be the way to go, as its what Hertz uses, but alot cheaper. They seem to have status levels in their program, I was just wondering if anyone knew of a way to get status matches or the like on Lotte Rental Car? Thanks!
Old Feb 27, 2019, 1:08 am

Programs: Asiana Diamond, Marriott Plat/Gold
You likely won't be able to get a status match, as Korean companies tend seclude themselves from the outside world. I have Hertz status and the major benefits are vehicle upgrades, if that's the goal there are a multitude of different local rental car options that are often significantly cheaper than Hertz in my experience. The only thing I haven't ever looked into is having different start and end locations in Korea.

Let me know if you have any other questions that I can try to help with.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.