Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Travelling through Incheon International Airport

Search this Thread

Old May 1, 2018, 12:15 am
Original Poster

Travelling through Incheon International Airport

I am citizen of INDIA and travelling from USA to INDIA with Korean Air. I have to change flight at Incheon Airport (Terminal 2).
My USA visa has expired. European countries do need US visa if i was travelling from there.

However if i am travelling from Korea, Do i need to have transit visa if i am changing flight in Korea to travel to INDIA with expired US visa ?

Any advise is highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Old May 1, 2018, 12:32 am

Location: KUL (MY), ICN (KR), ZRH (CH) or OTP (RO) - or somewhere in between
Programs: OZ, JL
Assuming you are traveling on a single ticket, you don’t have a long layover and you do not exit the transit area, you do not need a transit visa.
You can check for yourself here: https://skyteam.traveldoc.aero/
Old May 1, 2018, 10:29 pm

Programs: KE Skypass Morning Calm Member, OZ Club
You are Indian citizen going home, so it doesn't matter about USA visa....but I am not 100% sure about that. Call Korean Embassy in USA to ask that.... If you stay inside the airport as transit passenger, you do not need Korea visa.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.