Seoul Trip

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Seoul Trip

Search this Thread

Old Aug 11, 2017, 11:00 am

Programs: DL DM; Marriott Ambasador Elite
I'm generally one of the last people to succumb to "doom and gloom" predictions, but I am personally concerned enough about the current situation that I have delayed booking a November trip to Seoul for my family and am considering alternative destinations.
Old Aug 13, 2017, 5:57 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by acrophobia
I'm generally one of the last people to succumb to "doom and gloom" predictions, but I am personally concerned enough about the current situation that I have delayed booking a November trip to Seoul for my family and am considering alternative destinations.
I've been here a long time and it's always just bluster.
November is cold in Seoul. The best times for fall foliage would be early to late October if you do decide to come!
Old Aug 13, 2017, 5:12 pm

Programs: DL DM; Marriott Ambasador Elite
Originally Posted by Aventine
I've been here a long time and it's always just bluster.
November is cold in Seoul. The best times for fall foliage would be early to late October if you do decide to come!
I hear you. I go to Asia multiple times a year, and have been through Korea more times than I can count. What worries me this time is the unpredictability of the American response to potential further provocation and the N Korean counter response. It really could be materially different this time. I hope it isn't, for your sake and for the world's.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.