JSA on Sunday

Old Apr 6, 16, 8:29 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta sky miles
JSA on Sunday

I was wondering if there are any tours to the JSA on Sunday. We have a day layover on a Sunday. I have found many DMZ tours on Sunday, but no JSA tours. If there are no JSA tours on Sunday, would it be worth it to go to the DMZ, or just spend the day in Seoul
Thanks in advance
Old Apr 7, 16, 4:43 am

Programs: KE Skypass Morning Calm Member, OZ Club, JL Mileage Bank
I am not sure about Sunday tours, but I imagine if they're not showing on the tour calendars, they don't exist.

Without the JSA, I didn't think the DMZ was worth the time. The JSA really gives you that sense of something "serious." Otherwise, the tunnel is just a tunnel and the observatory, well, the view just looks like the rest of Korea. That being said, I've lived in Korea for a few years so I'm probably just being a weirdo haha.

If your trip is short, just stay in Seoul! Plenty to do here.
Old Apr 10, 16, 6:10 am

Programs: OZ D+ Lifetime
I think the JSA area is one of the key highlights of a trip to the DMZ. Without, I'd agree with mikesaidyes, it just doesn't feel worth the time. Also a trip to the DMZ tends to be an all-day activity. You could knock out at least 3 different cultural places and/or activities in Seoul during that time. Plus lots of good food to choose from.

Search this Thread