Wiki Posts
Search

Jet Airways now goes to Colombo

Search this Thread

Old Mar 23, 2004, 4:26 pm
Original Poster

Programs: CebGo 5J, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum, Alaska 100K
Jet Airways now goes to Colombo

Great news for KLM members. Our partner Jet Airways has begun international services to Colombo. This means we now have some interesting options for RTW's and our redemption ideas.

I like it because I can now fly from Kenya to India and connect onto Sri Lanka. I can then hook up with the Malaysia Airlines flight to KUL out of Colombo. Not possible before.

The Jet Airways flight leave from Chennai (MAA)to colombo daily. I read an article about India allowing new Indian carriers to operate international services.

Nice new route. BTW - Jet Airways will soon be starting service to Bangladesh and Nepal - Yippee!
Old Apr 27, 2004, 10:44 am

Programs: KLM Flying Dutchman forever, bmi Diamond Club (is there a theme here?), LH, BA, EK, DL nobody
I could never figure that Passport to the world thing out - even if you book it through KLM you don't get miles for EK or SriLankan/Air Pacific, etc segments as they're not FD partners, right?
Old Apr 27, 2004, 4:53 pm
Original Poster

Programs: CebGo 5J, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum, Alaska 100K
Smile

Correct - but I see it as giving us more options rather than more miles to KLM. You do not have to fly EK or sri lankan, but if you would like to go to a destination not served by a KLM partner - at least you have another option or two.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.