Wiki Posts
Search

Entering Airside day before

Search this Thread

Old Oct 16, 2022, 7:45 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM, TK ELP, LA PASS Black, FB Platinum
Entering Airside day before

I will leave early in the morning from AMS. Is it possible to enter airside a day before? And until when security control and passport control are open? Can I enter maybe at midnight?
Old Oct 16, 2022, 9:02 am

Programs: Flying Blue, Accor Le Club, Hilton HHonors, Hertz Gold Plus, Avis Preferred
You can only enter 4h or less before your scheduled departure times due to the current situation with lines are security and passport control.
Old Oct 17, 2022, 3:57 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM, TK ELP, LA PASS Black, FB Platinum
Originally Posted by SkyteamEP
You can only enter 4h or less before your scheduled departure times due to the current situation with lines are security and passport control.
Well. I know this. This is the original Version. But there is no problem to enter before, because there are no controls. I will arrive by train, without luggage and with boarding card. And if there is a problem I can say I want to use the airside Hotel. My only problem is, are the security check and passport control 24h open? Or are they closed because there is no airtraffic between midnight and 5am.
Old Oct 17, 2022, 4:43 am

Programs: Der 5* FTL
You can enter the night before with a booking for the transit hotel, but staying at a landside hotel is usually a better deal.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.