Search

Duty Free iPhone AMS

Search this Thread

Old Dec 28, 2020, 8:56 am
Original Poster

Programs: AC 35K
Duty Free iPhone AMS

Hi all,

Will be flying via AMS on Friday (Jan 1) and am suddenly in need of a new iPhone as my current one broke today. I was wondering if anyone is aware of duty free stores at AMS that are open in this period and might stock an iPhone 12. In addition, any idea what the price would be or where I can find this? I tried Googling but all that came up was the "Electronics" page of the airport website which despite showing a picture of Apple products doesn't actually list any. Are there any other options?

Best,
TUF
Old Dec 28, 2020, 9:45 am

Programs: Flying Blue/Platinum, TK/Elite Plus, QR/Platinum, LH/FTL, Marriott/Platinum
All shops at AMS are currently closed, except food and drinks (take-out only before security and more options after security), so you won't be able to find any electronics store that's open at Schiphol now. I know that the Apple store at Leidseplein is open for express pickup, provided you have sufficient time and a negative COVID test certificate to enter the NL (which is now required even for connections at AMS in any case so you probably have that).
Old Dec 28, 2020, 10:05 am
Original Poster

Programs: AC 35K
Originally Posted by newflyer530
All shops at AMS are currently closed, except food and drinks (take-out only before security and more options after security), so you won't be able to find any electronics store that's open at Schiphol now. I know that the Apple store at Leidseplein is open for express pickup, provided you have sufficient time and a negative COVID test certificate to enter the NL (which is now required even for connections at AMS in any case so you probably have that).
Ok, thanks for clarifying. Unsurprising really. sadly I won’t have enough time to leave Schipol so I’ll try to find other options.

Last edited by theultimateflyer; Dec 28, 2020 at 10:41 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.