Community
Wiki Posts
Search

check in times for KLM at Seoul ICN

Search this Thread

Old Oct 19, 2018, 4:39 am
Original Poster

check in times for KLM at Seoul ICN

In a few weeks time, I arrive at ICN at 07:00 (separate ticket, oneworld airline) and depart just after midnight on KLM to AMS, so an 18 hour stopover.

Ideally, I would like to to check in baggage very early and take advantage of the lounge facilitlies airside.

Does anyone know if anytime check in with Korean Air is possible, or will I be restricted to check in just a few hours before departure at a dedicated KLM desk.

Thanks for any info.

KT
Old Oct 19, 2018, 12:28 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by KT550
Does anyone know if anytime check in with Korean Air is possible, or will I be restricted to check in just a few hours before departure at a dedicated KLM desk.
The latter (dedicated counters opening around 3-4 hrs before flight)
Old Oct 19, 2018, 1:28 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Goldorak
The latter (dedicated counters opening around 3-4 hrs before flight)
Thanks for the info Goldorak. Looks like left luggage and a trip into town for me.
Goldorak likes this.
Old Dec 13, 2018, 4:02 pm
Original Poster

I'm back from my trip to Seoul, so here is an update on the check in at terminal 2.

I was at the airport early, around 18:45, much earlier than the dedicated KLM check was due to open.

There is a large self service check in and bag drop area for Air France/KLM/Korean Air and I was able to check in at a kiosk and drop bags at that time.
I enquired if it would have been possible to check in much earlier (e.g. morning) and was told yes, it would be possible.

So, unless something was lost in translation, early check in might be possible for KLM at ICN.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.