Wiki Posts
Search

KLM app feedback

Search this Thread

Old Mar 31, 2017, 6:54 am
Original Poster

KLM app feedback

Hi guys and gals,
after check-in via the app today, it asked for my feedback and i wondered who (still) does that. i did give feedback and one of the things is that when asked to elaborate something, i would rather type it on the compu than on a (small) mobile screen. The submit form is also rather, meh. Is it that hard to make a good app?
Happy travels
Old Mar 31, 2017, 5:03 pm
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum, JetBlue Mosaic, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska MVP Gold.
Originally Posted by Mcflyneo
Hi guys and gals,
after check-in via the app today, it asked for my feedback and i wondered who (still) does that. i did give feedback and one of the things is that when asked to elaborate something, i would rather type it on the compu than on a (small) mobile screen. The submit form is also rather, meh. Is it that hard to make a good app?
Happy travels
Well, I am guessing that if you take the time to fill it out on your phone you must really want to give feedback.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.