Wiki Posts
Search

New channels on LiveTV

Search this Thread

Old Jul 3, 2009, 1:46 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

New channels on LiveTV

Got the email last night about a few additional channels being added...

http://investor.jetblue.com/phoenix....290&highlight=

As of today, the following channels are available to JetBlue customers on their individual seat-back in-flight entertainment systems: 24-hour news channel MSNBC; GolTV, the first U.S. network dedicated fully to soccer with both Spanish and English programming; and SPEED, a racing channel for auto enthusiasts. In addition, TV Land will broadcast Setanta Sports every Saturday from 5:00 a.m. to Monday at 5:00 a.m.

JetBlue's full channel lineup includes:

Ch. 1: ESPN
Ch. 2: ESPN2
Ch. 3: ESPNEWS
Ch. 4: ESPNU
Ch. 5: CBS
Ch. 6: NBC
Ch. 7: FOX
Ch. 8: CNBC
Ch. 9: MSNBC
Ch. 10: FOX News
Ch. 11: CNN
Ch. 12: The CW
Ch. 13: Google Maps
Ch. 14: The Weather Channel
Ch. 15: TBS
Ch. 16: TNT
Ch. 17: Comedy Central
Ch. 18: USA
Ch. 19: Bravo
Ch. 20: FX
Ch. 21: SPEED
Ch. 22: A&E
Ch. 23: The History Channel
Ch. 24: Nat Geo
Ch. 25: Discovery Channel
Ch. 26: TLC
Ch. 27: Food Network
Ch. 28: Travel Channel
Ch. 29: HGTV
Ch. 30: Animal Planet
Ch. 31: Cartoon Network
Ch. 32: Nickelodeon
Ch. 33: MTV
Ch. 34: VH1
Ch. 35: VH1 Classic
Ch. 36: GolTV
Ch. 37: TV Land
Not sure what they yanked out to add these in. And Channel 37 will be showing Tour de France coverage 24x7 during July.
Old Jul 3, 2009, 8:13 am

Programs: Trueblue, Skymiles, AAdvantage
They dropped the Big10 network, which for the life of me I have no idea why it was ever on there. My cable system here in CT just added it to the HD lineup, again the marketing folks for this channel must be awesome because the Big10 in Connecticut are you kidding me?
Old Jul 5, 2009, 11:29 pm

Programs: UA-Platinum , Marriott- Lifetime Gold
Still missing one of the major networks-ABC.
Old Jul 21, 2009, 9:45 pm
djs

Programs: UA, Hertz Gold, AA Gold, DL Silver
Originally Posted by Brigri
They dropped the Big10 network, which for the life of me I have no idea why it was ever on there. My cable system here in CT just added it to the HD lineup, again the marketing folks for this channel must be awesome because the Big10 in Connecticut are you kidding me?
Here in Boston we have the Big10 Network in both HD and "normal" broadcast. Not a big deal for me except that my SIL is from Wisconsin and I love giving her a hard time when some Big 10 team plays like s***. Honestly though I think there are a ton of people who went to schools in the Big 10 (doesn't it have 11 teams....guess counting doesn't matter at those schools) so the marketing aspect goes to how much those alumni will spend on sponsors' products.
Old Jul 22, 2009, 11:02 am

Programs: Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, United Airlines Gold
Originally Posted by rcodey
Still missing one of the major networks-ABC.
We have been fighting for ABC from the get-go. For whatever reason ABC does not want anything to do with us... GolTV replaced Directv 101 which most of the time played Santa sports (mix of soccer and rugby from what I saw)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.