Wiki Posts
Search

JBLU Inventory

Search this Thread

Old Feb 15, 2007, 9:14 am
Company Representative - AutoSlash and HotelSlash
Original Poster

Question JBLU Inventory

Quick question... I am trying to search for some reasonable seats from NYC to FLL/PBI. B6's online booking system is basically useless for searching multiple origins/destinations and dates. I have been using the ITA tool at matrix.itasoftware.com which has all of the flexibility I need. My one question is, does this tool have access to B6's entire inventory, or do they hold some back to distribute only through their own site? I just want to make sure I'm not missing something.

Thanks,

Jonathan
Old Feb 15, 2007, 12:32 pm

Programs: Delta SkyMiles Gold, Hilton HHonors Diamond, and Royal Caribbean Pinnacle Club
Originally Posted by baseline
Quick question... I am trying to search for some reasonable seats from NYC to FLL/PBI. B6's online booking system is basically useless for searching multiple origins/destinations and dates. I have been using the ITA tool at matrix.itasoftware.com which has all of the flexibility I need. My one question is, does this tool have access to B6's entire inventory, or do they hold some back to distribute only through their own site? I just want to make sure I'm not missing something.

Thanks,

Jonathan
From my past experience, prices quoted on ITA is generally higher than what is quoted on the the airline's website, sometime lower, to be honest, I have no idea where ITA is pulling thier quote from. Often time, the quotes you get on ITA for America West / USAirways and jetBlue is higher than if you were to book it from the airline directly. I just use ITA to get a general idea where the fare is for the industry and than go to the airline site and see where the fares are really at.
Old Feb 15, 2007, 2:23 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Hertz 5*, Marriott PLT
Don't forget about http://www.kayak.com which searches jetblue.com directly. It has the multiple airport option.

As for ITA, I have found that its fares are in line with jetblue.com but haven't used it too much for B6 so I can't say for sure.

expertflyer.com also has fare/inventory info available for many if not most/all routes that B6 flies on although I would expect that to be the same info that ITA has.
Old Feb 16, 2007, 11:20 am

www.sidestep.com has been pretty good in my experience and it searches alternate airports within a given radius.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.