Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

$35 credit voucher...how to find it?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 14, 2007, 9:28 am
Original Poster

Programs: Starwood Gold, Marriott Silver, HHonors Silver, United MileagePlus, Jet Blue TrueBlue

Hi all. Took my first flights on JB...JFK-SLC both ways fantastic flights and hoping to fly JB much more! One issue....on the way out my brand new Jansport Bag had a strap completely rip off. A JB rep was onsite and when I asked her about the damaged bag she mentioned to contact the bag maker for a replacement and also credited me $35 (she took my boarding pass).

I am a Trueblue member and was wondering where I can view this $35 credit.

Thanks,

Marc
Old Feb 14, 2007, 11:46 am

Programs: AA EXP, Hertz 5*, Marriott PLT
Originally Posted by gores95
I am a Trueblue member and was wondering where I can view this $35 credit.
For me, I see the credits by logging into my account and then clicking on "JetBlue Credit History" on the right side.
Old Feb 14, 2007, 12:14 pm

Programs: JetBlue TrueBlue, AAdvantage, Rapid Rewards, Sky Miles, SPG, Marriott Rewards, HHonors, Hertz
Glad you enjoyed the flights, sorry about the bag.

Is it a credit OR a voucher? To us, it seems like the same thing but I have learned that jetBlue views the two totally DIFFERENT.

My guess would be it is a voucher linked to the 6-digit (letter/number) confirmation number that you traveled on. If that is the case, you need to call up jetBlue to book your next trip...be sure to ask the agent to credit you double TrueBlue points, since you can't book "vouchers" online.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.