Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Seating chart

Search this Thread

Old Jul 15, 2006, 1:38 pm
Original Poster

Seating chart

This info is probably somewhere, but I did a search and can't find it.
When we booked out jetblue flight months ago, we were able to view the seating chart for a couple days. Now when I access our reservation I can only see our seat numbers. I wanted to see how full the plane is. Am I missing something??
Old Jul 15, 2006, 1:49 pm

Programs: Credit Cards
i thought you can only see the seating chart when you book your flight and choose your seats.

i wasn't aware you can change your seat online... i always make the changes at the counter on the day of the flight.

--Russ
Old Jul 15, 2006, 2:37 pm

Programs: Delta SkyMiles Gold, Hilton HHonors Diamond, and Royal Caribbean Pinnacle Club
I was able to view the seat map for one of my flight earlier this year on a SMF to JFK run... Seems like it was a glitch cause it was the ONLY flight I can do it with and I had a bunch of other flights booked... I should of kept the email with the link to it so that I could of try to figure out the codes for it.
Old Jul 15, 2006, 3:02 pm

Programs: JetBlue TrueBlue, AAdvantage, Rapid Rewards, Sky Miles, SPG, Marriott Rewards, HHonors, Hertz
Usually the only way you can see a seat map after you purchase the ticket/assign your seats is by clicking the link of "Seats" in the email confirmation only within a few days at most after the reservation is made. I don't even think this works any more. If you want to see how full the flight is or make a change to your seat assignment, just call jetBlue.
Old Jul 15, 2006, 4:40 pm
Original Poster

Glad I am not crazy! I was able to see it a couple days after we made the reservations, then POOF!
Old Jul 15, 2006, 6:27 pm

Programs: jetBlue TrueBlue, Marriott Rewards, Hilton Honors Diamond
What flight are you traveling on and what day are you leaving? I'll look and see if the flight is full or not.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.