Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The JetBlue Plane Name Game

Search this Thread

Old Feb 24, 2007, 12:32 am

Just you wait!

Coming soon: the 100th Airbus 320! We will take delivery of our 100th A320 in late March, and it will have a brand new (and unique!) tailfin design. You'll know it when you fly it!
We are on track with XM installation on the A320s, so you'll be able to enjoy all the great programs on XM as well as DirecTV! The choices.. the choices..
Any guesses on the name of the 100th Airbus? Winner gets a free roundtrip on me!
-JennyD from JetBlue
Old Feb 25, 2007, 1:32 am

Programs: Delta SkyMiles Gold, Hilton HHonors Diamond, and Royal Caribbean Pinnacle Club
I'm gonna guess

Century Blue
or
Blue Century
Old Feb 25, 2007, 1:36 am

Programs: AA EXP, Hertz 5*, Marriott PLT
Originally Posted by JennyD
Coming soon: the 100th Airbus 320! We will take delivery of our 100th A320 in late March, and it will have a brand new (and unique!) tailfin design. You'll know it when you fly it!
We are on track with XM installation on the A320s, so you'll be able to enjoy all the great programs on XM as well as DirecTV! The choices.. the choices..
Any guesses on the name of the 100th Airbus? Winner gets a free roundtrip on me!
-JennyD from JetBlue
Obviously the names are not what you're looking for, but the pics are there. http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=661639
Old Feb 25, 2007, 1:38 am

Programs: Delta SkyMiles Gold, Hilton HHonors Diamond, and Royal Caribbean Pinnacle Club
ummm how about Blue Plate Special
Old Feb 25, 2007, 10:38 am

Keep Guessing!

The first person to guess the name will be notified by me AFTER our big introduction of the aircraft! For obvious reasons, I am not going to confirm the name until the plane rolls out!
Keep guessing!
-JennyD
JetBlue Corporate Communications
Old Feb 25, 2007, 1:42 pm

Century Blue
Blue Century
Blue Plate Special
100 times Blue
Blue Revolution
Beach Ball Blue
The Blue Armada
Midnight Blue
Super Blue
Special Agent Blue
Code Name Blue
Blues Clue
The World of Blue
Uniquly Blue
Bubble Gum Blue
Extreme Blue
I LUV BLUE
Virgin Blue
Morris Air
Global Domination Blue

Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue Blue

Blue Cruise
The Blue Taxi
New Air Blue
jetBlue Classic
Classic Blue
Blue Classic
Icy Blue (j/k)
Hardcore Blue
American Blue
Independent Blue
Blue Freedom
Blue Glory
Blue Victory
Victory Blue
Triumph Blue
Blue Triumph
Blue Spa
Blue Juice
TrueBlue Flyers
Loyal Blue
Royal Blue
The jetBlue Experience
jetBlue forever
forever jetBlue
It's a jetBlue revolution
Bay Area Blue
Crystal Clear Blue Water
jetBlue cares
World of Blue
International House of Blue
Flying Blue
Blue
J-E-T-B-L-U-E, Go jetBlue!
Spirit of Blue
Blue Spirit
Posi Blue
Land of Blue
Blue Mohawk
Blue X
X Blue
X BLUE X
X
Everyone Loves Blue
Blue, it's the new black.

or this could be a trick question, and the 100th plane won't even have a name.

You did say keep guessing.

Last edited by SkaterJasp; Feb 25, 2007 at 2:02 pm Reason: Added MORE names
Old Mar 3, 2007, 6:22 pm
Original Poster

Programs: JetBlue TrueBlue, AAdvantage, Rapid Rewards, Sky Miles, SPG, Marriott Rewards, HHonors, Hertz
Last night I flew FLL-JFK on N535JB (Estrella Azul - Blue Star in Spanish) for the fourth time and today I flew JFK-BUR on the same exact aircraft for the fifth time!! It was a nice surprise to board the same plane only 10 hours after deplaning!

Last edited by jetBlueNYFL; Mar 3, 2007 at 6:23 pm Reason: typo
Old Mar 3, 2007, 7:46 pm

Programs: jetBlue TrueBlue, Marriott Rewards, Hilton Honors Diamond
Can I get a free round trip if I play?
Old Mar 10, 2007, 9:25 pm
Original Poster

Programs: JetBlue TrueBlue, AAdvantage, Rapid Rewards, Sky Miles, SPG, Marriott Rewards, HHonors, Hertz
Flew the BUR-JFK shuteye on Only Blue last night
Old Mar 12, 2007, 10:45 pm
Original Poster

I flew on Usto Schulz from JFK-FLL yesterday. I believe this aircraft is named after someone, but not sure who. Older plane relative to the fleet, but still great! Tail 533, stripes
Old Mar 13, 2007, 12:17 am

Programs: AA EXP, Hertz 5*, Marriott PLT
Originally Posted by jetBlueNYFL
I flew on Usto Schulz from JFK-FLL yesterday. I believe this aircraft is named after someone, but not sure who. Older plane relative to the fleet, but still great! Tail 533, stripes
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showp...2&postcount=18
Old Mar 13, 2007, 9:28 am
Original Poster

Thanks! I knew it was on here somewhere...
Old Mar 20, 2007, 6:34 pm

Red face plane names

Hi everyone. I'm new here, and just wanted to add my jetBlue names. I flew (for the first time ever, on any airline) recently from Boston to Long Beach, CA. I really like jetBlue, and I'm glad I flew with them. They had been recommended to me for a long time from people who have done a lot more flying than I. It was a lot of fun.

My flight out to LGB was on Mystic Blue. It has light and dark dots on the tail. My flight from LGB - BOS was on A Breath of Fresh Blue: I have read online that that is the 100th Airbus delivered to jetBlue, but I don't know where I can confirm this. This website had my plane's info, way down on the list. It was a red-eye, so I couldn't see the tail design very well. Here's some pictures!

I can't wait to fly jetBlue again. I think they're just really cool.
Old Mar 20, 2007, 10:39 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by VioletBlue
Hi everyone. I'm new here, and just wanted to add my jetBlue names. I flew (for the first time ever, on any airline) recently from Boston to Long Beach, CA. I really like jetBlue, and I'm glad I flew with them. They had been recommended to me for a long time from people who have done a lot more flying than I. It was a lot of fun.

My flight out to LGB was on Mystic Blue. It has light and dark dots on the tail. My flight from LGB - BOS was on A Breath of Fresh Blue: I have read online that that is the 100th Airbus delivered to jetBlue, but I don't know where I can confirm this. This website had my plane's info, way down on the list. It was a red-eye, so I couldn't see the tail design very well. Here's some pictures!

I can't wait to fly jetBlue again. I think they're just really cool.
Welcome to FT! Glad you enjoyed the art of flying and the jetBlue experience!
Old Mar 21, 2007, 5:22 am

Programs: jetBlue TrueBlue, Marriott Rewards, Hilton Honors Diamond
A/C 100 will be delivered to JetBlue on Friday March 23rd. There is going to be a party and ceremony in the JFK maintenance hanger. I would suspect it will be coming up from MCO on either the 21st or 22nd.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.