Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

JetBlue applies for code-sharing with British Airways

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 22, 2024, 3:28 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, B6 Mosaic 2, AS MVP Gold, DL GM

Thought this was a little out of left field and worth sharing - BA and JetBlue have applied for code-sharing on 92 routes: https://www.regulations.gov/document...2024-0068-0001

The B6 will operate 36 routes out of BOS/39 out of JFK, and the BA routes are AMS, BER, BRU, BUD, CPH, DUS, FRA, GVA, HAM, LIS, LYS, MUC, OSL, CDG, ARN, WAW, and ZRH
Old May 23, 2024, 7:12 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Marriott 5+ BadgeAccor Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVPG, DL KM, Bee Six, Bonvoy Plat, Avis PC, Natl Exec, Greyhound Road Rewards Z"L
If you can't get with AA, go with British AA

Before anyone says it, I still don't see them joining Oneworld in any capacity. The USA already has AA and AS (and will soon have HA). Any more could be considered anticompetitive.

-J.
Old May 23, 2024, 9:18 am
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, B6 Mosaic 2, AS MVP Gold, DL GM
Definitely no OW integration coming, but curious if this could be foreboding to some type of NEA-lite agreement in the next few months....
Old May 23, 2024, 10:02 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward
I can't believe it! I don't believe they wants codeshare with British Airways. I just don't see BSL on the list.

Go figure!
Old May 23, 2024, 11:10 am

Programs: Coffee Shop Buy 10 Get 1 Free
Hopefully earning and redeeming miles is coming soon....more connectivity is great
Old May 23, 2024, 11:32 am

Programs: B6 Mosaic, Bonvoy LT Titanium (x SPG LT), IHG Spire, UA Silver
While they didn't go into specifics on the last earnings call, they did say they were working on more FF partnerships. It only makes sense to continue to move down this path to unlock more value from TrueBlue. They have a strong network from JFK/BOS which would significantly benefit from more international partnerships.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.