Search

Paisley Questions...

Search this Thread

Old Feb 14, 2024, 9:24 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Diamond, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt DIscoverist
Red face Paisley Questions...

Hey all, Two questions about Paisley...

1. They do seem to award one tile for every $100 spent, but what if you have a booking that totals say... $190. Does the 90 bank towards the next paisley purchase in the same way that CC or travel spend does? Or do they just round down every time?

2. How long after the stay do they post your points and tiles in the account usually?

Thanks!
Bryan
Old Feb 14, 2024, 3:45 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Bonvoy Gold
They will round down and you will get 1 tile. If you had a $200+ spend, you would get 2 tiles... I just experienced this last week
Old Feb 17, 2024, 4:14 am

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Gold, GlobalEntry, Admirals Club, United Club
Originally Posted by Cat88L3
They will round down and you will get 1 tile. If you had a $200+ spend, you would get 2 tiles... I just experienced this last week
That was not my experience with the travel bags on paisly: How long does it take for Paisly purchases to be awarded tiles?

But maybe they've changed it this year. Or maybe stays are different than travel bags for some reason.
Old Mar 3, 2024, 8:33 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Bonvoy Gold
Originally Posted by jetsfan92588
That was not my experience with the travel bags on paisly: How long does it take for Paisly purchases to be awarded tiles?

But maybe they've changed it this year. Or maybe stays are different than travel bags for some reason.
I'm only talking about stays. I have no experience with the travel bags. Right at checkout, it told me how many tiles I would be awarded
Old Mar 6, 2024, 3:01 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Gold, GlobalEntry, Admirals Club, United Club
Originally Posted by Cat88L3
I'm only talking about stays. I have no experience with the travel bags. Right at checkout, it told me how many tiles I would be awarded
Right, I purchased a $299 bag and it said at checkout I would get 2 tiles. Then I purchased a $249 bag and it said at checkout I would get 2 tiles (4 total). I ended up getting 5 tiles total.

Did you actually complete the stay and wait for it to post? Did the travel spend $ amount "to go" decrease from what it was before the stay posted?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.