Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

Scheduled for Mint, but showing A320?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 27, 2022, 7:43 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy Platinum Ambassador

I'm scheduled on a Mint flight tomorrow, 534 SFO-BOS, but I just noticed that flightaware and others are listing this as a A320 (all others are A321, past and future): https://flightaware.com/live/flight/...019Z/KSFO/KBOS. As far as I know, B6 doesn't have any Mint equipped A320s ... is this a sign of equipment swap and downgrade I just haven't been notified of yet? Anyone seen this before?
Old Jun 27, 2022, 9:18 pm

I wouldn't worry at all. The flight tracking sites get the aircraft type wrong all of the time, especially before the flight plan is filed. The aircraft type should be corrected before departure but I wouldn't sweat it at all.
Old Jun 28, 2022, 7:01 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Marriott 5+ BadgeAccor Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVPG, DL KM, Bee Six, Bonvoy Plat, Avis PC, Natl Exec, Greyhound Road Rewards Z"L
They file most of the Airbus flights as A320s for simplicity's sake and then just modify it to an A321 the day of travel. As of now it is showing aircraft 937 which is a Mint-equipped A321.

-J.
Old Jun 28, 2022, 7:45 am

Programs: JetBlue
Originally Posted by GW McLintock
They file most of the Airbus flights as A320s for simplicity's sake and then just modify it to an A321 the day of travel. As of now it is showing aircraft 937 which is a Mint-equipped A321.

-J.
Let's have a drink at JFK. You are such a wealth of knowledge you have to be a jetblue employee, or retired jetblue employee.
jjbiv likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.