Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

Under NO circumstances book an interline flight with B6!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 21, 2022, 2:02 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AMEX Plat, Bonvoy Titanium, AA, DL, B6

Ok, we all know everything Jet Blue takes a lot longer now but the their process is outrageous and and beyond annoying. The booking online is simple and fast, however when they cancel your flight 5 days before your flight and don't tell you that is a bit much. When I realized I called to reschedule because I could't do this on their website. 30 minutes wait until I get message that they can call me back so ok they call back 3 hours later then I am told that I must speak with someone who knows how to do "interline" and to hold on for another 2 hours 18 minutes. The original ticket included a Cape Air segment so only interline people know how to address that. I get rescheduled and 2 days prior I had a medical emergency so we were unable to fly. Texted JetBlue thinking they certainly could handle a cancellation. After 1 1/2 hours the text person told me that I had to call the 800 number so here I go again! 2 1/2 hours wait for 800 number then another 2 hours for interline person. Unreal! Now I am on hold to use the credit. (Of course it wasn't in my travel bank) 2 hour wait for text agent, 2 hour wait for 800 agent and was told the Interline agent wait is approx 47 minutes. I am waiting it out because I don't want to loose $1850. I have so far spent 16 1/2 hours and I am asking myself why would anyone be so crazy to waste all of that time. What organization thinks that this is acceptable? Sorry is their new buzz word, however it certainly isn't meaningful. This is the last time for me!
Old Feb 22, 2022, 6:37 am

Programs: JetBlue
Originally Posted by Capeflyer
Ok, we all know everything Jet Blue takes a lot longer now but the their process is outrageous and and beyond annoying. The booking online is simple and fast, however when they cancel your flight 5 days before your flight and don't tell you that is a bit much. When I realized I called to reschedule because I could't do this on their website. 30 minutes wait until I get message that they can call me back so ok they call back 3 hours later then I am told that I must speak with someone who knows how to do "interline" and to hold on for another 2 hours 18 minutes. The original ticket included a Cape Air segment so only interline people know how to address that. I get rescheduled and 2 days prior I had a medical emergency so we were unable to fly. Texted JetBlue thinking they certainly could handle a cancellation. After 1 1/2 hours the text person told me that I had to call the 800 number so here I go again! 2 1/2 hours wait for 800 number then another 2 hours for interline person. Unreal! Now I am on hold to use the credit. (Of course it wasn't in my travel bank) 2 hour wait for text agent, 2 hour wait for 800 agent and was told the Interline agent wait is approx 47 minutes. I am waiting it out because I don't want to loose $1850. I have so far spent 16 1/2 hours and I am asking myself why would anyone be so crazy to waste all of that time. What organization thinks that this is acceptable? Sorry is their new buzz word, however it certainly isn't meaningful. This is the last time for me!
JetBlue doesn't think it's a problem for customers to spend 16.5 hours trying to make a simple change. File a complaint with the US Department of Transportation. JetBlue is required to address the complaint and respond to you. I did exactly that over this same issue and their horrendous website that errors out when you try to manage your flights. Instead of a 5 minute change it's hours and hours on hold.

https://airconsumer.dot.gov/escompla...nsumerForm.cfm
GW McLintock and hi55us like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.