Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2022 Changes to Mosaic

Search this Thread

Old Jan 5, 2022, 11:22 am

Programs: SPG Lifetime Platinum, Hyatt Diamond, JetBlue Mosaic, AA Platinum, National Executive Elite
Originally Posted by FLLUAFlyer
I just got the email as well. Although I did earn Mosaic via jetBlue Plus Mastercard spend, this email says I am being extended.
I also just got the email that I was being "gifted" extension for 2022, despite qualifying via the JetBlue Plus MC Q4 spend. Not thrilled that the airline was either planning to extend Mosaic for some of us yet didn't tell us...or that this is yet another bumbled messaging by ever-incompetent IT at JetBlue.
Old Jan 5, 2022, 3:32 pm

Programs: DL Gold, B6 Mosaic, WoH Explorist, IHG Gold, Hertz PC, CET 7*, MLIFE Plat, Cosmo Gold
Originally Posted by Vincent Zuo
Just requalified for Mosaic last week, has anyone gotten the link to create a Founderscard account? I haven't gotten anything yet
Should have received email link for FC to activate it.
Old Jan 5, 2022, 10:01 pm
ymx

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium, AA EXP, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Hyatt Explorist
Has anyone seen the terms for the Founderscard benefit? I already have the card so wondering if it will extend out my membership by a year.
Old Jan 13, 2022, 9:48 am

Programs: Hyatt Glob/UA Gold
Does anyone know when the FoundersCard offer expires? I was going to wait for a bit but I got a personal email from the CEO () saying the offer would expire soon.
Old Feb 9, 2022, 9:52 pm

Programs: BA GGL, AA EXP and former CK, DL Plat, UA Gold MM
Originally Posted by joachimm
Does anyone know when the FoundersCard offer expires? I was going to wait for a bit but I got a personal email from the CEO () saying the offer would expire soon.

Requalified for Mosaic again in 2022 but have not received any link to setup Founderscard... has anyone else? How did i miss it?
Old Feb 9, 2022, 10:41 pm

Programs: DL Gold, B6 Mosaic, WoH Explorist, IHG Gold, Hertz PC, CET 7*, MLIFE Plat, Cosmo Gold
Originally Posted by cyber1k
Requalified for Mosaic again in 2022 but have not received any link to setup Founderscard... has anyone else? How did i miss it?
https://founderscard.com/inquiry_new/mosaic
Old Feb 10, 2022, 10:12 am

Programs: UA-1K, MM, Hilton-Diamond, Marriott-Titanium
Thanks. Never received an email on this but used the above link and just applied.
Old Feb 11, 2022, 5:58 pm

Programs: UA-1K, MM, Hilton-Diamond, Marriott-Titanium
Seems I didn’t read the fine print on the one year free trial of FoundersClub. FC advised me when I asked about upgrading my Asia Miles account and was told: Per JetBlue there are no benefits with any other airline.
Old Feb 11, 2022, 6:22 pm

Programs: Hyatt Glob/UA Gold
Originally Posted by cruisr
Seems I didn’t read the fine print on the one year free trial of FoundersClub. FC advised me when I asked about upgrading my Asia Miles account and was told: Per JetBlue there are no benefits with any other airline.
Wow. I signed up expecting to use this for an airline status challenge or two but didn't see any. Figured they might come out later in the year, never thought it was due to the b6 tie-up, but I guess it makes sense. Don't really see much of anything else that I can take advantage of.
Old Feb 11, 2022, 9:26 pm

Programs: BA Gold
I used to be JetBlue Mosaic courtesy of having a FoundersCard. Unfortunately this year that benefit seems to have disappeared. Are there anyways to get Mosaic status without earning by flying?
Old Feb 26, 2022, 12:29 pm

Programs: B6 Mosaic
Originally Posted by Cheapskate22
I used to be JetBlue Mosaic courtesy of having a FoundersCard. Unfortunately this year that benefit seems to have disappeared. Are there anyways to get Mosaic status without earning by flying?
Spend $50k on the JetBlue Barclay's credit card.
Old Jun 23, 2022, 12:06 pm

More perk here to the Mosaic program
https://otp.investis.com/clients/us/...1&newsid=83973
Mosaic+ will now receive some credits that can be redeemed for seats on Blade airport helicopter (which fly between Manhattan and JFK). There are also some discounts for regular Mosaic and Treble members

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.