Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

how do you know which version of the 321 for jetblue mint you are on?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

how do you know which version of the 321 for jetblue mint you are on?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 15, 2021, 1:47 pm

Programs: UA Gold,Delta Gold Bonvoy Titanium Elite, HH Diamond , AA Platinum, EENational, Hyatt Globalist
Late to the party JFK-LAX for $648 with $199 extra for the studio suite on 7/18.
Old Apr 15, 2021, 3:06 pm

Programs: Newly minted free agent; MR LT(!)TE, HH SE, BA SECM, DL MM, UA PS, 2V Fanboi, CBP GE
Hmm interesting re the updated JFK-LAX schedule. Sadly, the two flights I could take that are operating the new config are $898 and $1198 one way (before studio upcharge), vs $528 on DL.

Incidentally, according to B6 the OTP for these flights is

999.999% on-time arrival
999.999% with arrival delay of more than 30 minutes
That's pretty impressive!
cmd320 likes this.
Old Apr 22, 2021, 2:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA CONCIERGE KEY & 1MM, HILTON DIAMOND
Originally Posted by bennos
Hmm interesting re the updated JFK-LAX schedule. Sadly, the two flights I could take that are operating the new config are $898 and $1198 one way (before studio upcharge), vs $528 on DL.

Incidentally, according to B6 the OTP for these flights is

That's pretty impressive!
B6 struggles with anything analytical... that's what they get for hiring pretty much everyone who was fired at other airlines lol

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.