Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

JetBlue plans for JFK/BOS <-> LHR service

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

JetBlue plans for JFK/BOS <-> LHR service

Search this Thread

Old Jul 28, 2021, 9:29 am

Programs: B6 Mosaic, Bonvoy LT Titanium (x SPG LT), IHG Spire, UA Silver
Inaugural flight is back to being sold out.
Old Jul 28, 2021, 5:10 pm

Programs: Newly minted free agent; MR LT(!)TE, HH SE, BA SECM, DL MM, UA PS, 2V Fanboi, CBP GE
While the UK decision seems like good news for B6, the UK hasn't exactly had a stellar track record with consistency over international travel policies recently, so it's not impossible that the vaccination exception will go away at some point. And AIUI you still need pre-travel and post-arrival tests, so I'm not going to rush to book my M&S run just yet (as much as I want to)...
Old Jul 28, 2021, 5:34 pm

Programs: B6 Mosaic, Bonvoy LT Titanium (x SPG LT), IHG Spire, UA Silver
Originally Posted by bennos
While the UK decision seems like good news for B6, the UK hasn't exactly had a stellar track record with consistency over international travel policies recently, so it's not impossible that the vaccination exception will go away at some point. And AIUI you still need pre-travel and post-arrival tests, so I'm not going to rush to book my M&S run just yet (as much as I want to)...
Of course anything can change but the risk is now much lower. Once you are in, presumably they are not going to make people quarantine half way through the trip if things do change. Getting a test before and after is not a big deal. Everybody coming into the US needs to get a test anyway, so arranging one before departure is a fairly minor inconvenience compared to the former policy which required testing before, 2 days after arrival, 5 days after arrival to test out, and 8 days after, plus one on the return.
seanp7 likes this.

Last edited by sfozrhfco; Jul 28, 2021 at 8:52 pm
Old Nov 17, 2021, 4:12 am

Programs: BA - Blue > Bronze > Silver > Bronze > Blue
Looks like it will be BOS-LGW next summer

GW McLintock likes this.

Last edited by Cap'n Benj; Nov 17, 2021 at 4:38 am
Old Nov 17, 2021, 5:40 am

They will probably be at 3x JFK-LON and 2x BOS-LON. I assume they will try to have 1x LHR from both airports, but they still need to secure the LHR slots.
Old Nov 17, 2021, 5:57 am

Programs: Free agent
Originally Posted by tphuang
They will probably be at 3x JFK-LON and 2x BOS-LON. I assume they will try to have 1x LHR from both airports, but they still need to secure the LHR slots.
Here's hoping its soon. I would love to be able to ex-BOS for these flights, being on the Cape now.
Old Nov 17, 2021, 10:52 am

Originally Posted by MSYtoJFKagain
Here's hoping its soon. I would love to be able to ex-BOS for these flights, being on the Cape now.
I forgot to mention but that was what they mentioned for next summer. I'm sure by 2023, that number would be higher.
Old Nov 24, 2021, 9:02 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond/IHG Platinum/DL Plutononium
Do we think there will be service BOS-LON for summer 2022? Currently looking to book a trip and B6 wants a small fortune to connect in JFK.
Old Nov 24, 2021, 11:20 am

Originally Posted by hi55us
Do we think there will be service BOS-LON for summer 2022? Currently looking to book a trip and B6 wants a small fortune to connect in JFK.
Unless we have another pandemic even worse than the one we have now, I think you can bank on BOS-LON service next summer. I'd wait until probably April. I think they are still working on securing LHR slots for BOS.
Old Nov 29, 2021, 9:53 am

Programs: Bonvoy, Choice Hotels, Hilton
Originally Posted by hi55us
JB is planning for 5 flights a day to the London area by early summer 2022. The 5 flights are combined between JFK & BOS.
Old Dec 21, 2021, 7:33 am

Service extended thru LHR - October 2022

https://www.businesswire.com/news/ho...ntic-Travelers
Old Dec 21, 2021, 8:03 am

Programs: Free agent
Originally Posted by juan512
Service extended thru LHR - October 2022

https://www.businesswire.com/news/ho...ntic-Travelers
Hoping to take advantage of low Mint pricing in September/October.

Edit: Provided they launch the BOS-LHR route as they have intended to.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.