Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Mint Experience during Covid-19

Search this Thread

Old Jul 23, 2020, 7:54 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Marriott 5+ BadgeAccor Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVPG, DL KM, Bee Six, Bonvoy Plat, Avis PC, Natl Exec, Greyhound Road Rewards Z"L
Originally Posted by Ijones027
what was your route I'm wondering if it depends on the route looking to fly mid August ewr-lax
It does not depend on the route. These are the current service standards.

-J.
Old Jul 23, 2020, 7:58 am

Originally Posted by GW McLintock
It does not depend on the route. These are the current service standards.

-J.
care to share your route
Old Jul 23, 2020, 8:10 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor Contributor BadgeMarriott 5+ Badge

Programs: AS MVPG, DL KM, Bee Six, Bonvoy Plat, Avis PC, Natl Exec, Greyhound Road Rewards Z"L
care to share your route
I don't have a route They are just the current standards for Mint service. If you experience something else it is a FA doing something that is not the proper procedure. Mint service is [supposed to be] consistent across all routes. Of course JB is known for being consistently inconsistent. That said, the expectations should at least be the same.

-J.
Old Jul 23, 2020, 8:12 am

I don't have a route They are just the current standards for Mint service. If you experience something else it is a FA doing something that is not the proper procedure. Mint service is [supposed to be] consistent across all routes. Of course JB is known for being consistently inconsistent. That said, the expectations should at least be the same.

-J.
I thought you said the breakfast looked really good?
Old Jul 23, 2020, 8:15 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I thought you said the breakfast looked really good?
Oh that! You quoted something else. Lol. I actually saw it on my friend's Instagram. I think he was flying LAX to the east coast. He had the Fresh Fruit, Smoked Salmon Tacos, and the Smoked Gouda Omelette. Those are the same items I would have ordered

-J.
Old Jul 23, 2020, 8:27 am

Oh that! You quoted something else. Lol. I actually saw it on my friend's Instagram. I think he was flying LAX to the east coast. He had the Fresh Fruit, Smoked Salmon Tacos, and the Smoked Gouda Omelette. Those are the same items I would have ordered

-J.
Early morning sorry .your getting me nervous the service is inconsistent the one time I flew I thought it was the best us j except delta I never flew
Old Jul 24, 2020, 10:41 pm

Programs: UA 1K, DL GOLD, IHG LIFE PLAT, BONVOY'ED GOLD
So I made a video of my experience on MINT from yesterday which also happened to be the first flight out of Newark.
Carfield, cesco.g, cmd320 and 1 others like this.
Old Jul 25, 2020, 12:46 am

Programs: AA Gold, HH Diamond
what was your route I'm wondering if it depends on the route looking to fly mid August ewr-lax
BOS-LAX.
Old Jul 25, 2020, 8:18 am

Programs: UA PP 1MM, Marriott Bonvoy LTTE, BA Gold
Originally Posted by itripreport
So I made a video of my experience on MINT from yesterday which also happened to be the first flight out of Newark.
That was a stellar trip report! Thanks for posting. I'm excited to try my first MINT experience this coming Thursday, JFK-SEA.
cmd320 likes this.
Old Aug 2, 2020, 4:07 pm

Programs: UA PP 1MM, Marriott Bonvoy LTTE, BA Gold
Excellent, tasty items today SEA-JFK, with an attentive crew and free-flowing drinks. Highly recommended.

Main Meal Trio

Menu SEA-JFK
Old Aug 4, 2020, 12:18 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by seanp7
Excellent, tasty items today SEA-JFK, with an attentive crew and free-flowing drinks. Highly recommended.

Main Meal Trio

Menu SEA-JFK
Very nice! Did you happen to take a pix of the wine menu?
Old Aug 4, 2020, 7:38 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by cesco.g
Very nice! Did you happen to take a pix of the wine menu?
It's available on the JetBlue website. There is a page dedicated to quarterly Mint menus.

I noticed that the page does not show any of the special menus anymore. I wonder if Kosher et al. meals are still available.

-J.
Old Aug 4, 2020, 7:55 am

It's available on the JetBlue website. There is a page dedicated to quarterly Mint menus.

I noticed that the page does not show any of the special menus anymore. I wonder if Kosher et al. meals are still available.

-J.
I got a email saying they're not serving any special meals even though it's packed and closed just using covid as a excuse . Are they serving soda the agent claims only water and alcohol as somehow soda is more dangerous then alcohol for covid somehow?
Old Aug 4, 2020, 8:47 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I got a email saying they're not serving any special meals even though it's packed and closed just using covid as a excuse . Are they serving soda the agent claims only water and alcohol as somehow soda is more dangerous then alcohol for covid somehow?
In core I can see how limiting options makes sense. But in Mint where meals are already individually plated and they are serving alcohol, coffee, and tea, why not soft drinks? This just comes off as being cheap.

-J.
Old Aug 4, 2020, 8:50 am

In core I can see how limiting options makes sense. But in Mint where meals are already individually plated and they are serving alcohol, coffee, and tea, why not soft drinks? This just comes off as being cheap.

-J.
exactly their's no logic other then saving money the agents had no answers just said corporate policy

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.