Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

Jetblue schedule change experiences

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 22, 2020, 10:43 am
Original Poster

Hey all I took advantage of a cyber monday jetblue vacations travel package. when I booked there were 3 flight options between Long beach and las vegas, morning, lunchtime, evening. I picked lunchtime for both directions. Yesterday I get an email saying that due to schedule changes I am now morning for both legs. I went online and now they only have 2 flights, morning and evening. My new flights are nearly 3 hour difference than what I originally booked.

Picking the later flights would suck, but the morning one from LBC to vegas is super inconvenient from ventura county. Any chance for some sort of compensation/goodwill gesture on jetblues part? I mean if i tried to change my flights they would charge me a change fee....I really have a good deal with the vacations package, maybe i can keep the room, request the current flight prices in jetblue credit and then pick a flight on another carrier from burbank?

Does jetblue have any "partnerships" I would take a noon flight with say southwest from bur or lax since they no longer offer their own out of long beach.

Note- I had $80 in true blue that went to the cost of the flight so one option is i can cancel and would receive a "refund" I would assume I would get my $80 credit back and it would reset the 1 year of expiration?
Thanks
Old Jan 22, 2020, 11:43 am

Location: Formerly Box 350, Boston Mass, Oh two one three four. Now near Beverly Hills 90210
Programs: Loyal Order of Water Buffalos
No partnerships. Big recent pullback from LGB. We fly there from BOS (Only nonstop out there) regularly, so pray they keep it. They will move you to the evening flights if you call or use the Chat feature. That's about all you can hope for. Ask for EMS but don't expect to get it
bgasser likes this.
Old Jul 10, 2020, 5:08 am

Location: Formerly Box 350, Boston Mass, Oh two one three four. Now near Beverly Hills 90210
Programs: Loyal Order of Water Buffalos
Long Beach is dead

https://www.flyertalk.com/articles/j...&utm_campaign=

efective October, but many flights already canceled. We have family near LGB and that was a huge time and crowd savings to be able to fly directly to there.
Old Aug 2, 2020, 9:01 am

Programs: AA GLD Skymiles DM MM, a+ rewards lifetime elite, AS, Marriott plat, PC plat, HH gold
Jet Blue seems to be terrible with schedule changes. I had a flight cancelled and JetBlue refused to book the flight 30 minutes earlier only offer refund. Cost to rebook on new flight was astronomically higher.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.