FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Jetblue schedule change experiences
View Single Post
Old Jan 22, 2020, 10:43 am
Mrdeals805

Jetblue schedule change experiences

Hey all I took advantage of a cyber monday jetblue vacations travel package. when I booked there were 3 flight options between Long beach and las vegas, morning, lunchtime, evening. I picked lunchtime for both directions. Yesterday I get an email saying that due to schedule changes I am now morning for both legs. I went online and now they only have 2 flights, morning and evening. My new flights are nearly 3 hour difference than what I originally booked.

Picking the later flights would suck, but the morning one from LBC to vegas is super inconvenient from ventura county. Any chance for some sort of compensation/goodwill gesture on jetblues part? I mean if i tried to change my flights they would charge me a change fee....I really have a good deal with the vacations package, maybe i can keep the room, request the current flight prices in jetblue credit and then pick a flight on another carrier from burbank?

Does jetblue have any "partnerships" I would take a noon flight with say southwest from bur or lax since they no longer offer their own out of long beach.

Note- I had $80 in true blue that went to the cost of the flight so one option is i can cancel and would receive a "refund" I would assume I would get my $80 credit back and it would reset the 1 year of expiration?
Thanks