Has Mint service changed?

Old Jan 13, 20, 7:13 pm
Original Poster

Has Mint service changed?

My parents flew Mint yesterday and I just found out that they were offered starter or dessert but not both. Is this the norm for JetBlue?
Old Jan 13, 20, 8:17 pm

Programs: B6 Mosaic, Bonvoy LT Titanium (x SPG LT), IHG Spire, UA Silver
Originally Posted by nystateofmind View Post
My parents flew Mint yesterday and I just found out that they were offered starter or dessert but not both. Is this the norm for JetBlue?
I got both on 29 December but of course the starter was always just an amuse bouche anyway.
Old Jan 13, 20, 11:10 pm

Programs: TrueBlue, Delta SkyMiles, AAdvantage
No, I just flew Mint last week and got both.
Old Jan 14, 20, 6:02 am

Programs: AA PLT, B6 Mosaic, UA Gold, Bonvoy Plat, Le Club Accor Silver, Hertz 5 Star
Also on the desserts sometimes they offer both (fruit and ice cream generally), not always as they used to, but you can always ask for both and I've never been turned down. I fly Mint at least once a month and haven't seen any change other than the box on the (bad) MilkBar cookies going away and the fresh fruit removed from the snack tray.
Old Jan 14, 20, 12:48 pm

Same, I’ve always had the Welcome Taste and Sweet Bites offered for lunch/dinner Mint flights, and the Welcome Pastry for breakfast Mint flights.
With the Sweet Bites, most of the time they’ve offered fruit, ice cream, or both.
Old Jan 17, 20, 1:32 am

Programs: AA ex-EXP LT PLT, AS 75K, B6 Mosaic, HH D, Hyatt Explorist
Another not so obvious one: the change from Grey Goose to Tito’s for the signature Mint cocktail.
Old Jan 17, 20, 2:00 am

I prefer Tito’s over Goose. Goose leaves a nasty aftertaste for me.
Originally Posted by DaWhirledTraveller View Post
Another not so obvious one: the change from Grey Goose to Tito’s for the signature Mint cocktail.
Old Jan 17, 20, 10:11 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
Originally Posted by MikeBOS View Post
Also on the desserts sometimes they offer both (fruit and ice cream generally), not always as they used to, but you can always ask for both and I've never been turned down. I fly Mint at least once a month and haven't seen any change other than the box on the (bad) MilkBar cookies going away and the fresh fruit removed from the snack tray.
SanSpotter at youtube reported that the Milk Bar cookie actually made him sick (appeared to be the birthday cake confetti type).

Search this Thread
Search Engine: