Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

Mosaic no more free even more space seats

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Mosaic no more free even more space seats

Search this Thread

Old Jul 2, 2019, 12:19 pm
Suspended

Both last Thurs and yesterday (same trip) was offered MSS both at the check-in counter (Had a bag to check) and at the Gate., but preferred my reg aisle seat over a MSS middle seat, even @ 6'2" when the seat in front of me is reclined it still doesnt touch my knees (unlike most other Carriers)
Old Jul 2, 2019, 2:03 pm

Programs: American Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Silver
There is a trial of a new Mosaic benefit coming this week. I don't know if it will be a published benefit, so I can't reveal anything at this time, but lets just say that the EMS seats are part of it.

It's not quite the same "system" that is in place now, but I also don't see anything changing with the current system with the unpublished Mosaic EMS benefit either.
Old Jul 3, 2019, 4:31 am

Programs: Hotels: Golden Airlines: B6 Mosiac
Is it minty fresh?
Old Jul 3, 2019, 6:03 am

Programs: Free agent
I highly doubt comp upgrades would be involved. Very likely a points upgrade or points+cash.
Old Jul 3, 2019, 3:45 pm

Programs: DL Gold, B6 Mosaic, WoH Explorist, IHG Gold, Hertz PC, CET 7*, MLIFE Plat, Cosmo Gold
Originally Posted by diburning
There is a trial of a new Mosaic benefit coming this week. I don't know if it will be a published benefit, so I can't reveal anything at this time, but lets just say that the EMS seats are part of it.

It's not quite the same "system" that is in place now, but I also don't see anything changing with the current system with the unpublished Mosaic EMS benefit either.
Is this what you were referring to?

" JetBlue will trial a new benefit for its TrueBlue Mosaic members this summer related to flight delays. Mosaic passengers on flights delayed two hours or more will receive a meal voucher at the airport to help ease the pain of the wait. Crewmembers were informed of the new program in an internal message this week."
Old Jul 3, 2019, 3:47 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by easy_money
Well, at least I watermarked the image so it would be easy to see when people steal it.

The full story about the new meal voucher benefit for mosaics is here.
Old Jul 3, 2019, 4:49 pm

Programs: SPG Lifetime Platinum, Hyatt Diamond, JetBlue Mosaic, AA Platinum, National Executive Elite
I think it's great they're offering Mosaics meal vouchers...as long as this doesn't take away free EMS upgrades at the airport. This (unwritten) benefit is a no-brainer as Jetblue often gives standbys & customers without seat assignments EMS upgrades anyway. Why give those free upgrades away when you could give them to Mosaics (their best customers)? JetBlue already offers Mosaic member benefits below competitors (AA, DL & UA), who all already offer free EMS upgrades at booking.
Old Jul 4, 2019, 1:46 am

Programs: American Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Silver
Originally Posted by easy_money

" JetBlue will trial a new benefit for its TrueBlue Mosaic members this summer related to flight delays. Mosaic passengers on flights delayed two hours or more will receive a meal voucher at the airport to help ease the pain of the wait. Crewmembers were informed of the new program in an internal message this week."
Yep. Whoever is giving Seth this info must have a better deal than I do
Old Jul 13, 2019, 9:47 am

Programs: Marriott Platinum, JetBlue Mosaic, Hilton Silver
The good thing about these vouchers is that you can usually use them on other items in the airport as well. I often purchase my meal before the flight so 2 hours later, I'm likely not going to want to purchase another full meal.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.